Friday, October 31, 2008

just feel great

1. I love... my family

2. Right now I want... my mama

3. I feel like... a bird :)

4. I hate it when... i can't solve "it" things

5. I fear... dark

6. I'm lonely without... THEM

7. I need... a greeentea frappucino Starbucks

8. Today I... wanna update my blog

9. Tomorrow I'm... going to shopping hehe

10. I’m just... a simple, normal, but gorgeus girl :)

11. I want to meet... GAP!

12. I'm hungry for... all mom's food at home, huhu, miss it so much T.T

13. I love it when... he kissed me suddenly hehe

14. I'm afraid of... me n my brothers' future

15. I'm listening to... my restroom's exhaust hahaha

16. I'm wearing... what I'm wearing now

17. I wish I was in... Greese! Amen :)

18. I'm craving... nothing, i'm full enough now hehehe

19. I want to get... a happier life day by day.. Amen :)

20. I can... do anything for my family

21. I can't... playing a piano, would someone teaching me, please? hehe

22. I have... a WONDERFUL LIFE :)

23. I haven't... get my all my UTS well huhuhu

24. I'm nervous to... crowded before starting presentation =p

25. My Mom thinks I'm... a wonderful grace from God :)

26. My Dad thinks I'm... a wonderful grace from God :)

27. I think... my life is wonderful and I thank God for it :)

28. I'm happy when... i'm with THEM

29. I'm sad when... i feel alone n being alone :(

30. I like eating... RICE!! love it sooo much =p

31. I hate eating... things make me sick (jeroan, ati, ampela, tetelan, durian, melon, alpukat, etc)

32. I love watching... comedy hahahaha

33. I love listening to... easy listening music

34. I like playing... with my darling

35. I hate waking up to... go to university, but i just happen sometime not everyday hehe

36. I can see... everything, i'm not blind

37. I'm glad that... i am myself n having them as my family :)

38. I'm disappointed that... sometime i've been like a jerk :(

39. I look like... a girl and i really am hehe

40. I wish I looked like... my mom but God made me more liked my dad =p




Na.

No comments: