Sunday, February 26, 2012
Tuesday, February 21, 2012
Here's what inside my bag yesterday. Pencil box, multifuncional purse (I put cards and money), to-do list notes, bottle, snack/candy, mascer, bb's charger, hand sanitizer, small purse (mostly for coins), tissue and ipod's bag. I left pencil box and charger at office yesterday but today I added book in my bag.
Now, I'm waiting for 5.30pm. It's time to go home. Hooray! Hope you all have a great night, folks, without rain, hopefully.
Sunday, February 19, 2012
Happy Sunday, folks.
Tomorrow, i will facing another first life experience. I will start a new plot of life called work. It's my first real job, since graduation last year. I already sent many letters, emails to many office around Jakarta and almost took some jobs. But this overthinking-and-definitely not a risk taker personality made me pass them all. Until one day, i got a call from AF (my current office, i might say) and offer me a job. The whole process was very smooth, from the first interview till the medical check up.
To be frank, work wasn't my first plan for this year. I want to continue my master first, but this jobless thing force me to prove that i can work too. So, i let God decided and He amazingly give me this job right in time, to teach me how to save money, to live life as an adult, to prove that i could take responsibility and the most of all, to thank Him. Here i am now, stepping outside my comfort zone, from parent's little girl to an office staff who has to work from 8.30 am to 5.30 pm. Phewww. Please pray for me, cause never in my life i have this sort of tight schedule. My body and soul will positively drain. But worry not, i already plan some stuff to cheer me up. So, happy working dear me!
*backsound : Working Song from Enchanted, Walt Disney.
Tuesday, February 14, 2012
Monday, February 13, 2012
Do install it on your own gadget. At least this application made my Monday great. I spent today mostly on internet, did some series downloaded i miss last week while listening to One Direction and Foster the People. I also watched the Grammy Awards this morning. Jennifer Hudson sang 'I will always love you' emotionally, so sad. Goodbye Whitney Houston. Anyway, have a great Hubba Hubba afternoon people and happy welcoming Valentine's Day tomorrow :)
Friday, February 10, 2012
1. Have a red velvet cake by Union as my breakfast. Heaven is surely made by it (minus the nuts). Hehehe.
2. Only spent an hour to finish a psychotest. Wish me luck!
3. Tried out a famous 4Fingers with Inggrid. And also first visit to Epicentrum Walk.
4. My college best friend, Fetri, had her birthday today. Happy birthday to her.
5. We had fun on Ocean Park then took an early dinner together on Nanny's Barn. With the birthday girl of course.
In conclusion, today is a well spent Friday. Thanks God :)
Saturday, February 4, 2012
Yes, of course Saturday is everybody's favorite day in a week, but these 5 things made this Saturday good to me.
1. Have brunch with family. Tried a new restaurant is our to-do list every Saturday.
2. Manicure and pedicure. Since i found out that manicure and pedicure price are so reasonable (i could pay it, no need to ask money from mom) and also had a relaxing effect, i managed my time to have it both every 2 weeks. So, pretty nails everytime.
3. Watch a lastest episode of The Big Bang Theory. It's funny, as always.
4. Instagram-ing some pictures. Do check mine here.
5. Gonna have some massage soon. Time to recharge my energy.
So, i'm leaving now. Hope you all have a good Saturday too. xoxo