Tuesday, April 3, 2012

the weekenders

Last week was totally a blast. I and some workmates went to Bandung for a short trip. They've been discussed about this plan before i started work there. So, i joined it in the last minute, when the itinerary is ready. Our destination were Ciwidey, for Friday night. On Saturday, we had a city tour, or i may called revisiting some tourism spot around South Bandung then off the main city, Bandung to have some shopping spree on Sumatera and Riau streets. Some of us also planned to go to Trans Studio on Sunday before we come back to Jakarta. Here's some pictures of us :








It was a nice trip with my workmates. See all the jumping girls in the last photo? It was me and my department workmates. Yup, my departments friends are all girls (two others didn't join us in this trip), so you could absolutely guess how i spent my days in office. It is full with gossips and foods. Hahahaha. But they are fun and since i am the youngest, i feel like having big sisters. I still have to learn a lot from them. And for what i have achieved i thank God. :)

No comments: