Wednesday, October 19, 2011

first week in Jakarta (through instagram)

Heyhoo. I'm back to the city, to prepare some things in terms of my graduation by the end of this month. I arrived safely exactly a week ago and already tired now. For the first two nights here, i didn't sleep at my crib, i haven't clean it yet cause i have to accompany my sister in hospital. She had an appendix surgery on Monday and had no company, so there i was. Slept over at the hospital for two days in a row, with an unhealthy condition is bad, guys. Huff. But still, the next day, i have to fit my kebaya and make sure mom's is ready too. Mine is not ready yet, i'll pick it up  tomorrow i guess if i have company.


On Saturday i went to campus with a friend to attend jobfair. My faculty held that event and one of the reason why i come back to Jakarta is to find suitable job for me. One big company has already interviewed me, i had pass two others already but still waiting for the best one. Being a jobseeker is not my thing, to be honest i'd like to take master next year. Meanwhile i have to find a job to keep me in this psychological test and stuff. So good luck for me and you.


I also went out with Arlene. We talked about everything, yet the main topic was her recent relationship. I'm so happy to see her smiles all over the talk. We ended that day by watching Smurf and having ramen as our late lunch. It was also a late celebration of her birthday, a month ago. I wasn't in town on the time. One last thing, i'm glad because Arlene also loves Peach Sus that i chose for her. It was my favorite cake in Starbucks by the way. Have i told you that i so miss Green Tea Frappucino back in Manado? Finally i had tasted it again with my girl.


And yesterday, my brother turned 19 years old. Happy birthday to him. We went to Pulau Dua Restaurant for lunch. Too bad it was located nearby MPR - DPR building and there was an demonstration by the time. We couldn't pick taxi easily so we asked the police to help us. Fortunately, we didn't face a long crowd in our way home. I straightly called mom and tell her to watch news, in case me and brother was shown up in that demonstration. Hahaha.

his mie ulang tahun / birthday noodle 

So, that was my week.Yes, it's kinda strange to start a week in Wednesday hahaha. I won't use that term of course, it just one of my case in this city. All of the pictures were taken with my ipod and have been edited in instagram application. It was my last addiction lately, to capture pictures, edit it and post it. Too bad i have to find wifi connection everytime i'd like to upload some photos, but no big deal for these days. Hihihi. If you have instagram account, do follow mine (annavaganza), in time i can online, i'll follow you back. Have a great day! xoxo

No comments: