Sunday, November 6, 2011

Sigh

Hey, happy November. I've just finished my late lunch alone and still have to sit here until brother finish his gym. So, I'd like to tell you some highlight for this week :

- I was graduated from Tarumanagara University, exactly last Sunday. Mom, dad and little brother were here. We took a family photograph together, attended the convocation and had a fine dinner with my relatives and friends.

- the next day, me, mom, dad and little brother went to Kuala Lumpur and Penang. We just came home yesterday and now they're on the plane to back home. I miss them already :(

- I decide to work, at least for a year before I take my master. I realize that I have nothing to be proud as a bachelor now, so let's find a job. Surprisingly, a friend texted me this morning and voilà, I have a psychotest at her office tomorrow.

- I love New Girl series. Hihihi, nothing serious, I just love seeing Zooey on screen.

- some new books from Border really made me happy. I bought some things in vacation, nothing (too) expensive, only books and earphone. I need them and they treated me well so far hihihi.

- The last but not least, I'm still in love with instagram and Smurf village. They make me happy. Hihihi.

Sent from my iPod

No comments: