Friday, February 13, 2009

a day before Valentine

1) What is the most important thing in your life?
Being around the people I love the most

2) What is the last thing that you bought with your own money?
My dinner

3) Where do you wish to get married?
My hometown, Manado

4) How old do you think you will be permanently owned by your love?
20 something hehe

5) Are you in love?
I'm happy, thats all i know

6) Where was the last restaurant you had dinner?
Puncak Manado Restaurant

7) Name the latest book that you bought?
Lolita

8) What is your full name?
Gressiana Siahaan

9) Do you prefer your mother or father?
They come as 1 lovely package

10) Name a person that you really wish to meet in real life for the first time.
Someone starts with G

11) Christina or Britney?
Britney, please

12) Do you do your own laundry?
Sometimes

13) The most exciting place you want to go?
Greece

14) Hugs or kisses?
Both :)

15) 8 things I am passionate about:
1. Family
2. Love life
3. Psychology
4. Eeyore
5. Taking pictures
6. Writing
7. Travelling

16) 8 things I say too often:
1. Hah??
2. Hii
3. Thank you
4. Sorry
5. Dadah
6. Iyo, so?
7. Ma..
8. Bang..

17) 8 books I've read recently:
1. Lolita (still no finish until now hehe)
2. Spice Magazine (February)
3. Gogirl Magazine (January)
4. Gogirl Magazine (December)
5. Prince Caspian
6. Aku tak mau mati jomblo
7. Girls in Mode
8. My diaries

18) 8 songs I could listen to over and over again:
1. I gonna find you - Jonas Brothers
2. This is me - Jonas Brothers
3. Burnin Up - Jonas Brothers
4. You and I both - Jason Mraz
5. The Rose - Emi Fujita
6. Rapuh - Joeniar Arief
7. Our Last Summer - ABBA
8. Coat of Many Colors - Kristy Lee Cook

19) 8 things I learned last year:
1. More independent
2. Being a sister is not that simple
3. Being a daughter too
4. Give chance to others to change their life
5. Buy the expensive ones and you'll have it for long time
6. Cry if it makes you feel better
7. Shares it in blog
8. You'll happy if you think you are happy

20) Last words :
Happy Valentine <3

No comments: