Saturday, February 21, 2009

I am Jasmine

An exotic and fiery beauty, Jasmine doesnt want much. She just wants to marry for love and to experience life outside the palace. A strong independant woman, she is ready for some adventure and is quite capable of taking matters into her own hands by rejecting unsuitable suitors and sneaking off into the marketplace alone. When she meets Prince Ali she begins to get a taste how the other half lives and finds the freedom she has longed for.
-from facebook quiz-


I got this detail as a result of Facebook Quiz titled "Which Princess Are You?", if i'm not mistaken hehehe.. I like Jasmine, and think some similarities between me and her. She felt in love with a homeless and jobless but a handsome one like Alladin, have to struggle to find her love. Her love and Alladin was so inspiring for me. Eventhough i haven't to think about serious relationship now, i think that my love life will like hers -happy ending, i mean- :)

No comments: