Saturday, October 17, 2009

(used to) never been asked

I woke up late today after begged someone so hard last night, and failed hahahaha, but no need to worry because i've already found the other one to accompany me tonight. Where will i go? Mmm, just wish me luck guys, i hope tonight will be my night :p


Before i take a bath and prepare my self, i'd like to post something, not a heavy post, a simple yet interesting one. Actually i wanna share you Maia's song. I just heard it today (full version) and, i cried! Arlene said the tittle is Serpihan Perih, or something like that, was Maia's song based on her friend's story. That song was so touchy, i even cried louder after i received a special message while listening that song on Inbox SCTV. Thanked God, Maia sang it herself, i can't imagine what if MeyChan sang it. Not willing to say that her voice is bad, but, when Maia sang it, i found many similarities with her current situation too, that's why i can say it was so touchy. Now, i  have the mp3 on my phone and will listen it over and over today hahaha..


Then, now, i found another QA tittle 50 Q's u've never been asked. After i answered it, it will be named 50 Q used to never been asked hehe, enjoy mine :)


1. What color is your toothbrush?
= blue
2. Name one person who made you smile today?
=  arlene, aleti, yul
3. What were you doing at 8 am this morning?
= still sleep hehe
4. What were you doing 45 minutes ago?
= eat my cumi goreng, so chewwyyyy
5. What is your favorite candy bar?
= candy bar? hmmm, none, i dislike candy
6. Have you ever been to a strip club?
= never gonna
7. What is the last thing you said aloud?
= dahhhhh
8. What is your favorite ice cream flavor?
= vanilla n greentea
9. What was the last thing you had to drink?
= apple juice
10. Do you like your wallet?
= yes! i chose it myself
11. What was the last thing you ate?
= cumi goreng n nasi
12. Have you bought any new clothing items this week?
= this week, this week, err.. not yet. hehehe, blame my mid exams hehe
13. The last sporting event you watched?
= mmm, bukan 4 mata??
14. What is your favorite flavor of popcorn?
= caramel :)
15. Who is the last person you sent a text message to?
= loloy
16. Ever go camping?
= yup2, pengen lagiii
17. Do you take vitamins daily?
= yup2, or my mom will mad on me
18. Do you go to church every Sunday?
= yup2
19. Do you have a tan?
= skin u mean??
20. Do you prefer Chinese food over pizza?
= not really, depends on the mood anyway
21. Do you drink your soda with a straw?
= i don't drink soda.
22. What did your last text message say?
= something from loloy lah *males baca hahaha
23. What are you doing tomorrow?
= going to church, study for my last exam
24. WHERE IS 24?
= well here it is.
25. Look to your left, what do you see?
= my suitcase
26. What color & make is your watch?
= silver one
27. What do you think of when you hear the word Australia?
= kangaroo
28. What is your birthstone?
=  lupa, asli lupa hehehe
29. Do you go in at a fast food place or just hit the drive thru?
= i'll go in because i got plinplan many many times about menus hehe
30. What is your favourite number?
= 9
31. Who's the last person you talked to on the phone?
= rina, hahaha, sorry rin
32. Any plans today?
= yup2, enjoying my Satnite hihihi
33. How many states/provinces/countries have you lived in?
= 3 states and province in 1 country
34. Biggest annoyance right now?
= my blue feeling
35. Last song listened to?
= Maia's
36. Can you say the alphabet backwards?
= susah! hehe
37. Do you have a maid service clean your house?
= yes, my kost's maid
38. Favorite pair of shoes you wear all the time?
= i love them all, but i used my newest Crocs everyday now
39. Are you jealous of anyone?
= i'm only human, but then God reminds me about how lucky i am, He provides me the best best bestest best i could ever ask for!
40. Is anyone jealous of you?
= don't know
41. Do you love anyone?
= yup yup yup.
42. Do any of your friends have children?
= err, just some of them
43. What do you usually do during the day?
= study huhu
44. Do you hate anyone that you know right now?
= err, i don't hate anyone
45. Do you use the word 'hello' daily?
= yup, everytime i get a call
46. What color is your car?
= purple *itu ungu bukan sih,pah? hehe
47. Do you like cats?
= nooo
48. Are you thinking about someone right now?
= uh huh, my mom, i wanna be with my mom and sleep next to her, i miss her so much :(
49. Have you ever been to Six Flags?
= nope.
50. How did you get your worst scars?
= i got nothing in my childhood hahaha, no scar in my body :p


Make yours, enjoy your day yaa:)

No comments: