Sunday, April 18, 2010

family = sources of wisdom

  • by pictures (include words) :
    •  by words :
    I remember my mother’s prayers and they have always followed me. 
    They have clung to me all my life.
          Abraham Lincoln.
      • by movie  :
      The Lovely Bones thought me how to cherish every moment with family. You know nothing about our future. Just be a good daughter, a good sister, a good friend to everyone. Thank God, i still have a complete family, though we're not living in the same city for the last 2.5 years. I feel them (family in the movie).
      • by twitter :
      I follow an account, named ihatequotes, and i just simply loved some of their tweets. Like yesterday, they tweet-ed : 1 daughter + 1 mom = 2 best friends! Ah, so sweet. I miss my best friend now ^^

      May you all feel blessed with these wisdom i spread in this post, fellas. 
      Love your mom (the whole family also) and have a blessed Sunday :)

      No comments: