Tuesday, December 20, 2011

sum of 2011 : December

Ah, last post. I finally made it. Hihihi.

I was thinking about Christmas all the time. I bought a small look-alike Christmas tree to put in my buffet. I put Christmas songs in ipod and listening to it all the time. My favorite for this year is Celine Dion's song, The Magic. It was my favorite Christmas song back then  in high school. I don't really like mellow songs to celebrate such a happy moment like Christmas, although i enjoy Buble's album. I love Christmas! Some new dresses and tops are in my luggage now, ready to go. So, wait for me, home.

Boyfriend was here 2 weeks ago, for 4 days. He had a conference and put me in. Hehehe. Finally i have a chance to see my idol, Mrs. Mira Lesmana. Too bad, they don't have Nicholas Saputra with her. I also join creativity and entrepreneuship seminar by Mr. Sandiaga Uno, and my former chairman of foundation, Mr. Ciputra. Thanks to boyfriend, i'm thinking to start a bussiness, but haven't decided the product. Hehe. We also had our late anniversary celebration and watched Arthur Christmas. The movie was great and funny. A good start to glow our Christmas spirit, cause actually i never believed on Santa Claus. Blame the scary Zwarte Piet or Black Pete in Chirstmas celebration back then in Manado. I was scared :(

 
my Christmas tree. 

One of the Christmas tree in my home. 

Anyway, yesterday was a hectic day. I went to 4 different places to take 4 differents important stuffs. Brother joined me and we had lunch together in Kitchenette and bought a jacket for him, as his Christmas gift. Then, i had a dinner with high school friends. We had a nice chit-chat and did some window shopping. Some of this and some of that happened to us this year and I'm hoping for our best. Dealing with these hard days is not an easy thing to do. Some resolution has to be listed for New Year. Get a job or back to college are my top of list. Hehehe. But for now, let's packing for tomorrow, yes, i'm coming home tomorrow. Super excited!

That's all the summary of 2011. Is it really a bore year? Hahaha, as i look back and read my own posts, i dispose my previous statement and proudly say it is a happy year, like all the years in my life. I have a perfect family, brother back to college, dad's 50th birthday, parents are still together in their 22 marriage life, graduation day, holidays, health, enough food and clothes, and i'm still with the same boyfriend. Hihihi. A happy year indeed.

And the last but not least, i'm wishing you all,

M e r r y C h r i s t m a s
 a n d
H a p p y N e w Y e a r 2 0 1 2

ps : enjoy your holiday
pss : don't forget to list the resolution for 2012. hehehe.

No comments: