Thursday, March 5, 2009

glooming heart

Well, it is another bulbo i moved into blog, because i like to make it more public hehe..

1) Hi, my name is: Ana
2) When I'm nervous: I start biting my cuticles
3) The last song I listened to was: She by Elvis don't know hahaha, it was Nothing Hill's ost
4) If I were to get married right now the best woman/man would be: a mature man
5) By this time next year I'll be: 20! hahaha
6 ) I have a hard time understanding: myself
7 ) If I won an award, the first person I would tell would be: anyone in my family
8) My favorite hair style is: a long one
9) My middle initial is: **
10) This Morning: i felt so unwell
11 ) Last night I was talking to: arlene, it was a very nice chat
12) If I was an animal I'd be: a smart donkey hehe
13) A better name for me would be: nothing, i love my name
14) Tomorrow: I will facing a big day
15) Tonight I am: going to sleep in Beringin with my mom
16) I'm missing: the old days
17) My favorite color is/are: white, turquoise
18 ) My heart is: glooming

PART 1: YOU
19) Were you a planned baby? of course! hehe
20) Were you the first? yes
21) Were your parents married when you were born? yup2
22) When were you born? December 1989

PART 2: THE FAMILY
23) Parents: married or divorced? married
2 4) Are you an only child? no.I have two brothers
25) If you have siblings are you oldest, middle, or youngest? oldest
26 ) Which parent do you get along withbest? mom
27) Do you have step-parents? no

PAR T 3: THE FRIENDS
28) Do you have more than one bestfriend? yup2, i love them
29) What do you like to do when you are together? talk-talk-gossip hahaha
30) Do you share the same interests? with some of them yes
31) Which friend can you tell everything to? they come in a package

PART 4: YOUR PERSONALITY
32) Do you have a low self-esteem? i felt it now
33 ) Do you get depressed about things easily? sometimes
34 ) Are you happy right now? I have to cheer my self up, eventhough i felt so gloomy :)

P ART 5: APPEARANCE
35 ) Are you comfortable with the way you look? yup2
36) Describe your hair: short and messy hair hahaha
37) How do you dress? just normal
38) Were you a strange child? no

PART 6: RANDOM
39) Are you scared of growing up old and alone? being old and alone is like the scariest thing in life
40) What are you wearing? pyjamas
41) Own any pets? i don't have time and place to take care of them
42) Ever been thrown out of a bar?no

P ART 7: THE OUTDOORS
44) Do you prefer indoors or outdoors? indoors
45 ) favorite season? Winter, although Indonesia has no snow haha
46) Do you like walking in the rain? no
47) Do you like thunderstorms? no
48) Ever peed outside? yes hahaha

PART 8: FOOD
49) Are you a vegetarian? no
50) Anything you absolutely could eatforever? rice!
51) What food makes you want to gag? ati, ampela, jeroan, durian, alpukat and so on
52) What is your favorite dessert? ice cream

PART 9: RELATIONSHIPS AND LOVE
53) Do you believe in love at first sight? no
54) When did you start noticing theopposite sex? elementary school

No comments: