Thursday, April 2, 2009

G

I've been tag by Lin almost a month ago. Today, i have more time to think and repost her note. I had to find answers which started with letter G, according to my first letter from my real name. My name is Gressiana Siahaan, so i had to answers all the questions with words and they all had to start with G.

Here's my answers.

FIRST LETTER OF YOUR NAME
Rules: It's harder than it looks! Copy to your own note, erase my answers, enter yours, and tag 10 people. Use the first letter of your name to answer each of the following questions. Have Fun!!

1. What is your name: Gressiana

2. A four Letter Word: Good

3. A boy's Name: Glenn

4. A girl's Name: Gloria

5. An occupation: Gardener

6. A color: Green

7. Something you wear: G-string hahaha

8. A food: Gado2, eventhough i dislike it

9. Something found in the bathroom: Gayung

10. A place: Greece, which i loved the most :)

11. A reason for being late: Gara2 bangun telat, gara2 sakit perut, dan gara2 lainnya hehe

12. Something you shout: GOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!

13. A movie title: Godzilla

14. Something you drink: Green tea

15. A musical group: Gigi

16. An animal: Gajah

17. A street name: Gadjah Mada

18. A type of car: Grandis-Mitsubishi


Make yours, i bet you'll enjoy it, too.
Cheers!

No comments: