Tuesday, August 25, 2009

men' key

I am not going to write about men' world personally. I won't criticize anyone there either, i just wanna tell what i've got from men' movies, Yes Man and Slumdog Millionaire. Since i had a long weekend (i was off class yesterday, yippie!), i watched these two good movies about men' life and world. And two classical advices will follow, which are :


Do not afraid to be open minded, to say YES to new things and all the chances you might regret if you ignore it, and, maybe good things will come to you, just keep on faith. Well, maybe it can be concluded with Ora et Labora (pray and do).


Sometimes things happen to you that may seem horrible, painful, and unfair at first, but in reflection you find that without overcoming those obstacles you would have never realized your potential, strength, willpower, or heart. Oh my, it's so hard. To see about his life, and how he still believe good things will come to him.

I loved these two movies, they told us a lot! More about life and being man, sometimes i also felt that life is so unfair to me, made me felt so tiny, made me cried all times, but, keep believing in HIM is the key. Key to move forward, and yes, to be a better man.

No comments: