Saturday, August 22, 2009

someone like you

I am facing a new stage of life now, a higher relationship stage (with or without someone personally), where i have to do "take and give" at the same time or maybe more 'give' than 'take', because i do feel i haven't do it in my whole life as i did this year, with him. I gave him the power to break me, but trusting him not to. Gave him all the chances to prove his careness to me and people sorround me. Gave him times to share his world, while i share my world too. And I know that our future seems unsure, but, i'll cherish every moment for sure, thank you for being you, for helping me being me. I've taken my part, and now let me give you yours. Thank you, someone..

But, if you look closely you might see someone like you. Someone trying to find their way; someone trying to find their place; someone trying to find their self. Sometimes it’s easy to feel like you’re the only one in the world who’s struggling, who’s frustrated, or unsatisfied at barely getting by. But, that feeling is a lie and if you just hold on; just find the courage to face it all for another day, someone or something will find the way and make it all okay. Because we all need a little help sometimes, someone to help us hear the music in the world. To remind us that it won’t always be this way. That someone is out there, and that someone will find you.

No comments: