Monday, May 18, 2009

angels and demons


I watched The DaVinci Code-Angels and Demons with Stallone today. We had planned it before, so lucky us, to have nice seats, and perfect time to watch that movie. One of our beloved friend, Marlon was the one, who always insisted us, not to watch that movie. But, I wathced the old one, The DaVinci Code, also starring Tom Hanks, and i think this one is greater.

I can't explain about the whole stories, all i know, and i believed that Our GOD, was-is-always be the Holy One, and DaVinci Code is just a movie, mixed spiritual and science. So, just try yourself to enjoy it, without think that hard to understand. We need both spiritual and science in life. If you can, take both, but don't mixed it. And Angels and Demons will be a good movie to watch, but once again, enjoy the movie, no need to complain it.

One quote from an email, forwarded by a friend :
He keeps me functioning each and every day. Without Him, I will be nothing. But, with Christ, He strengthens me. (Phil 4:13)
Thanks for Your unconditional love, Lord :)

No comments: