Tuesday, May 5, 2009

green tea frappucino

holding my last green tea frappucino in 2008 in Soekarno Hatta airport
(while waiting to boarding to Manado hehe)

I have just completed one quiz on facebook "What type of Starbucks drink are you?". And suprisingly it came with the result Green Tea Frappuccino. Since i never get any good results that i wished for, i never thought that facebook's quizes is cool enough to be true, like this quiz.

I am happy to got this result. I am a (big) fan of green tea, especially green tea frappucino in Starbucks, it was so goddamn delicious, uhhmmmm. Miss you lately green tea, because i haven't get you this year, maybe in my futher shopping spree, i wish.

Read also what they said about Green Tea Frappucino. Is it similar with me? I think so, guys.
People really don't know that much about you until they take the first sip. You don't seem that tasty, but you turn out surprisingly nice & sweet. You are a little shy & to yourself. If people chose not to get to know you they are truly missing out.

No comments: